Big Ben Fire Retardent TRC is recommended for temporary roof covering jobs where flame retardancy is an issue. The product is suitable for jobs with duration of up to 12 months and where the underlying structure allows for mechanical fixing of the sheeting.
Temporary Roof covers are designed to be fixed to the outside of the scaffolding roof structure and ensures a stable working climate on the scaffold so deadlines can be respected regardless of the weather.
• Heavy Duty Roof Cover - 335gsm
• High strength.
• Minimises the risk of fire propagation and may help to control insurance premiums. Should a fire take hold the sheeting will melt without igniting, so starving the flames of additional fuel.
• Protects the surroundings from any inconveniences e.g. particles or building dust from sandblasting or water jetting from roof renovation works.
• Enhances the security for the workers on the scaffold.
• Serves as a climate shield to protect workers, machinery and open constructions against rain, wind, snow etc.
• 5 fixing bands
Leach’s are the UK’s leading distributor of Temporary Roof covers (TRC), Debris Netting and Fire Retardant Debris Netting. We have the largest stocks of debris netting in the UK.
No professional should be without Big Ben products. For more than a century, the name Big Ben has produced innovative products. They have been designed and manufactured by people devoted to excellence, and proud of their legendary heritage of precision, quality and innovation. The purchase of a Big Ben tool is a lifetime investment backed by their best-in-industry replacement guarantee.
Please contact us for bulk quantity prices.
Delivery direct to your company or site with our fast next day delivery SPECIAL OFFER - WHILST STOCKS LAST