This Flame Retardant Filter Scaffold Sheeting consists of a finely woven mesh that acts as an effective barrier against dust and debris. Its tensile strength makes the scaffold sheeting stronger than any conventional sheeting on the market.
When installed as side sheet, filter sheeting prevents most of the rain from penetrating and, even with wind-driven rain, rain penetration is reduced to merely a fine mist.
As a strong and flame retardant filter sheeting with good balance between waterproofing and ventilation, it’s ideal for use in safety critical installations such as shipyards, offshore and petrochemical installations.
• Flame retardant to BS 476 Part 12C
• Filter sheeting conforms to BS 7955
• Suitable for both tube & fitting and modular scaffold systems
• Permeable for improved airflow
• Particularly suitable for exposed site locations
• Weight - 140gsm
• Air permeability - 6%
• Colour – Blue
• Standard size - 3.12 x 50m
If you’re interested in Leach’s scaffold sheeting range, contact us via the details below.
Tel: +44 (0) 1432 346 800