Working on wind turbines, or at height more generally, is dangerous work. That’s why Champion Gear launched the V Escape Controlled Descent Device to safely control a worker’s descent.
Delivering industry leading height safety solutions, Champion Gear developed this descent controller to facilitate the safe evacuation of multiple personnel from any situation.
The V Escape Descent Control Device is very compact, lightweight, and easy to use.
- Lightweight due to simple, modest design
- Evacuate multiple persons from any situation
- Fully serviceable
- Perfect for heavy-duty use
- Easy to use - minimal training required
- Weight - 3.5kg (no rope)
- Rated load weight – 100kg (tested to 150kg)
- Variable speed; max being 2m/s
- Marine option up to max of 4m/s
- Descent distance - 0-100 metres
- Operating weight - min 30kg
Trust your equipment
When working at height or on wind turbines, workers are putting themselves at risk of injury. It’s important you can trust your height safety equipment. That is why Champion Gear’s V Escape Descent Control Device has been designed to ensure compliance with all relevant standards:
- Conforms to EN341 2011 Cat A
Discover height safety for champions. Buy online or get in touch with our dedicated sales team to learn more.
Tel: +44 (0) 1432 346 800